
To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
So, yeah i was in MP for both days for the 8tv Turns Two Mall Tour :) For both days, coincidently my family needed to go to town, so me and my sis followed and they dropped us in Mp. But i tell you, everything was so worth it; music, stage performances and live singing were simply awesome. It was the weekend of songs!
Actually i din have the slightest clue on the performance schedule. I went on Sat juz to find out that only the Project Superstars finalist would be singing on that particular day. A lil disappointed at first coz I only wanted to see Marion, Malaysian Idols and the One in A Million finalists. But who knows, it turned out to be the opposite as these chinese singers sang really beautiful chinese songs, some of the songs that i really like personally.
Then, Marion came on stage to say hi and to play games with some kids. Was my first time seeing Marion in person. Beautiful.
Our fave gal..8tv Quickie and One In A Million host-Marion Caunter
After the game ended, another emcee told Marion to have a nice trip back to KL and Marion left the stage. So I told my sis to wait at the backstage coz we might get to take a pic with her when she came out from there. And she did. Took pics of coz..as shown in below photo. I asked if she was in a hurry to go back to KL, but she told me she was actually looking for a washroom. I asked if she knew where (I doubt she knew haha) she said she actually didn't. So as a kind Malaccan myself hehe, I offered to bring her there.
She is tall and I am short. That is a fact :)
The nearest toilet to the stage was the one near Kamdar but it was under renovation, so i decided to bring her to the next nearest washroom. I actually wasnt very sure if the place i thought has a washroom actuallly has one. You get what i mean? But I managed to show her the washrrom anyway. She thanked us and told me and my sis that she can walk back herself and that we din have to wait for her in which we did.
My sis managed to record a short video of us from the back. This image was being captured using DVD player software.
She was a lil surprised to see us still standing there waiting for her. I told her that I'll walk her back coz afterall she was still a guest in Malacca. A few other gals, praised her when they saw her. I wonder what happened in the washroom though. And so, we had a lil chat along the way, we talked about 8tv of coz, we discussed about One In A Million , Gol and Gincu, Paul Moss, Syafinaz, Adam.
Us talking..oh yeah my sis did join in the talk too.
Vick, Dina and Nita and 2 other chinese singers (blocked) singing "Where Is The Love"
Vick singing some chinese songs here. I need someone to tell me what title this song is.
Nita and Dina sang like 2 songs each. Nita sang " Setia and Big Spender" and Dina sang "If I aint got you and one more song from her album" .Vick sang more I think. He sang a few songs then went offstage, later he got on stage and sang again. I had many recordings from this mall tour, and I watch these videos almost every night coz like i said, the songs/ballads are great!!
Another thing I happen to notice, most local chinese male celebrities have brown spiky hairstyle. Daniel has it, Vick has it, John (project superstar) has it. I have to say that it makes them look really stylish and even cuter *wink* Seriously..
I juz enjoy live singing. Daniel and Jac will be in MP on the 3rd Sep..and you bet im not gonna miss it too. I dun really like the idea of standing right in front of the stage together with those young gals whom I think want to pull the performers off stage if possible, but for the video recording sake, I have to. Wahahah..and i dun care as long as i can have nice videos to watch after i transfer them to my pc man.
Gotta get to work now. So that's all for now.
GOSH SHE GOT NICE BOOBS....!!!
_____________________
That i'll have to agree too haha..
_____________________